Who do you turn to when you’ve been made an executor?
The fact is, many of us avoid the idea of death and don’t even consider how to deal with the assets left behind. And when you’re grieving—however that looks for you—adding the additional responsibility of trust and estate management can be a major burden. Forcing you to put your personal healing on hold.
At FCPC Group, we’ve created a culture of warm relationships, care, and professionalism. We naturally extend this culture into our Trust and Estate Management services, easing your burden during difficult times.
If you’re an executor or administrator, we can:
- Guide you through the often complicated trust and estate returns
- Work with your lawyers to help you understand the estate assets, liabilities, and beneficiaries
- Navigate changing Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) regulations
- Act as an objective and compassionate 3rd party, ensuring your paperwork is done correctly and on time
- Ensure that all of your tax obligations are fulfilled
- Guarantee unlimited access to our professionals with a one-time fee